Dr. Daryl Guest and Dr. Roger Clapp, with Starkville Surgical Associates, rotate at the Winston Medical Clinic-Hospital Campus each Wednesday to see patients who need to have a consult for a surgical procedure or who have had surgery and require a follow-up with the surgeons.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Guest or Dr. Clapp call Starkville Surgical Associates at 662-324-1310.
Providing Care for the Following Surgical and Other Medical Conditions:
- Skin Lesions
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Obstructions
- Incision and drainage of abscess
- Breast Biopsy
- Excision of skin
- Colon Resection
- Anal fissure (an ulcer in the anal canal)
- Anal fistula
- Thyroidectomy (removal of part or all of the thyroid)
- Pulmonary Biopsy or Resection
- Temporal artery biopsy (removal of a segment of the artery)
- Mastectomy, removal of the breast